Multi-purpose Laminated Smart Film Glass
Easy to Install and Connect
Complete Privacy Control At Your Fingertips
WHAT IS SWITCHABLE
PDLC LAMINATED SMART GLASS
- PDLC (Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal) Glass is electrical switchable film that is laminated between 2 glass panels.
- A simple ON – OFF mode switches the Smart Glass from being clear (transparent) to frosted (opaque).
- In its frosted state the film acts as an electronic blind providing privacy and security for any glass, window or partition.
- Custom shapes and sizes can be created, and multiple pieces can be joined together to create large switchable glazed panels or partitions.
PriWatt™ Glass Performance
How the technology works
When the power is switched OFF the liquid crystal molecules are randomly oriented scattering light and the Privacy Smart Film stays opaque.
When the power is switched ON the liquid crystal molecules align and incident light passes through and the Privacy Smart Film panel instantly becomes transparent.
Multitude of Control Options
PriWatt™ Film can be controlled with a variety of devices and can be easily configured to work with your smart home through the app.
SMART GLASS INSTALLATION
Smart Glass it’s easy to install like regular laminated tempered glass. Can be installed by a local certified glazier and connected to the power by a certified electrician.
Few import moments:
- Smart Glass Technologies is offering step by step instructions and full phone and video support for the installation and connection.
- Basbar locations and wire connections need to be planned and discussed prior to manufacturing the Smart Glass.
Smart Glass Benefits
PriWatt™ Glass is undeniably the future of privacy glass and privacy window treatments. Whether it be for commercial, residential or specialty applications, the single biggest benefit PriWatt™ Glass offers is complete privacy at your fingertips.
Maintaining PriWatt™ Glass is as easy as it gets. Unlike draperies, blinds and shutters PriWatt™ Glass collects only a fraction of dust so cleaning is kept to a minimum. If you wish to clean your smart glass simply turn it off and use a soft cloth and gentle soap. When done, ensure there is not water or soap left on the glass or the edges. It’s really as simple as that.
Decrease Energy Consumption
PriWatt™ Glass is proven to minimize the effects of high/low external temperatures from affecting your interior temperature, essentially saving you on energy costs. Operating at 48V AC, PriWatt™ Glass consumes less than 0.5 Watt per SqFt when on (transparent) and 0 Watts when off (opaque), making it great for your pocket as well as our planet.
Block Damaging Radiation
Direct exposure to UV and Infrared radiation is not only bad for your floors and furniture but also to your health. PriWatt™ Glass blocks 98% of harmful UV rays and 95% infrared radiation. Protecting you, your loved ones and your valuables.
FOR RESIDENTIAL HOMES
FOR COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
SAY GOODBYE TO BLINDS
Get In Touch
We Will Get Back To You With Price Within 24 Hours